Safety is everyone’s responsibility, a first step and primary objective of the center and contains the following points
- examine the safety and communication devices.
- set the flags to determine the direction of the wind at the site off and landing.
- keeping equipment in the places assigned to them and not exposed to the elements affect.
- free area of aviation electrical wiring and buildings.
- Check the glider and ensure safety before take-off.
- seating in public places allocated to them.
- appropriate weather to fly.
- Make sure the safety of the airspace around the area of aviation pre-flight and free of large cloudsor rain
- make sure the landing site free of obstacles, and provide knowledge to determine the direction ofthe wind.
- Sir abide by the rules governing the movement of pilots to avoid collisions.
- make sure that the psychological state and health by quitting.
- Go to prevent the landing area at one time.
- emerging must be under the supervision and guidance of the instructor.
- All pilots carry communication devices during flight.
- must be the backup pilot umbrella.
Conditions Aviation Links
- far from residential neighborhoods.
- Site is free of obstacles.
- far from electricity pylons.
- far from airports.
- is far from the highways.